tel. +48 12 430 64 49, 430 64 52
fax +48 12 430 64 97
THE 74th ANNIVERSARY OF THE LIBERATION
OF THE AUSCHWITZ-BIRKENAU CAMP
Tuesday, 8 January,6:00 p.m.
Henryk Halkowski (1951-2009) in Memoriam
- Meeting on the 10th anniversary of his death, and opening of a photographic exhibition dedicated to Henryk and arranged by Marta Goł±b.
Sunday, 13 January,6:00 p.m.
Chamber Music Concert in Memory of Henryk Halkowski (1951-2009),
on the 10th anniversary of his death, featuring:
Kinga Spu¶cizna - clarinet,
Konrad Szumański - clarinet,
Wioletta Fluda - piano.
On the program works by R. Schumann, J. Rorovitz, N. Rakov.
Monday, 14 January, 6:00 p.m.
Human Rights are untouchable
- a documentary film made by Claus Kleber of the German TV ZDF on a global view of human rights.
Thursday, 17 January, 6:00 p.m.
- screening of documentary films.
Monday, 21 January, 6:00 p.m.
Forced collaboration or betrayal
- a discussion of the book by Alicja Jarkowska-Natkanie, published by UNIVERSITAS, 2018, about cases of collaboration by Jews in occupied Krakow.
Tuesday, 22 January, 6:00 p.m.
I do remember (Pamiętam)
- a documentary film by Marcel Łoziński, 2001, 60 Min. Four reports given by four survivors: Dr. Leszek Allerhand from Zakopane, Stanisław Jonas from New York, David Efrati from Tel-Aviv and Henryk Mandelbaum from Gliwice.
Thursday, 24 January, 6:00 p.m.
Islamophobia as a technology of power
- meeting with Monika Bobako author of the above book published by UNIVERSITAS, 2018, recipient of the Długosz Prize.
Monday, 28 January, 6:00 p.m.
Opening of an exhibition of paintings by Rivka Chwoles-Lechtenfeld,
born in Vilna, the sister of Rafael Chwoles also a painter. From the collection of Milij Chwoles from Paris.
Thursday, 31 January, 6:00 p.m.
The Constitution - Introduction step by step
- Meeting with Maciej Pach.
The 14th Felix Mendelssohn Music Days
will take place on
10-18 May 2019
EXHIBITIONS AT THE CENTER FOR JEWISH CULTURE
An exhibition of paintings by Rivka Chwoles-Lechtenfeld, born in Vilnius, the sister of Rafael Chwoles also a painter. From the collection of Milij Chwoles from Paris.
Open till March 15th, 2019.