tel. +48 12 430 64 49, 430 64 52
fax +48 12 430 64 97
100th anniversary of regaining Independence
Monday, 9 July, 6.00 p.m.
- a play about Marshall Josef Pilsudski, by Wojciech Tomczyk, presented in a TV Theatre, directed by Krzysztof Lang, 2017, 70 Min.
Tuesday, 10 July, 6:00 p.m.
Jews in Krakow in the Second Polish Republic (1918-1939)
- Lecture by Prof. Łukasz T. Sroka (Pedagogical University)
Wednesday, 11 July, 6:00 p.m.
Jews in the Polish Parliament between the wars
- opening of an exhibition arranged by Michał Zajda and organized jointly with The Social-Cultural Association of Jews in Poland, Krakow Branch.
Thursday, 12 July, 6:00 p.m.
Death of the President (about Gabriel Narutowicz)
- feature film, by Jerzy Kawalerowicz, 1977. 136 Min.
Monday, 16 July, 6:00 p.m.
Philosophers of Jewish origin in The Lwów-Warsaw school of thought
- Lecture by Prof. Jan Woleński (Jagiellonian University).
Wednesday, 18 July, 6:00 p.m.
Jews in the Polish Parliament between the wars (1918-1939)
- lecture by Prof. Szymon Rudnicki (Warsaw University).
Thursday, 19 July, 6:00 p.m.
Polish Society in the Second Polish Republic (1918-1939)
- Lecture by Prof. Szymon Rudnicki.
Monday, 23 July, 6:00 p.m.
The Borderland (Kresy) in the Second Polish Republic (1918-1939) and its specific character
- Lecture by Prof. Jan Widacki.
Wednesday, 25 July,6:00 p.m.
Screening of old documentary films
Thursday, 26 July, 6:00 p.m.
Fritz Bauer, Auschwitz before the Court
- promotion of a book by Ronen Steinke, Published in Polish by the Replika Publisher, 2017.
The 23st Bayit Hadash Program: Encounters with Jewish Culture will take place between September 16 and November 30, 2018.******************
EXHIBITIONS AT THE CENTER FOR JEWISH CULTURE
My Jewish Parents, My Polish Parents
- a documentary exhibition organized by The Holocaust Children Association in Poland and Rosa Luxemburg Foundation in Warsaw.
Open till September 30, 2018.
Jews in the Polish Parlament between the wars
- an exhibition by Michał Zajda organized jointly with Social-Cultural Association of Jews in Poland, Krakow Branch.
Opened till August 30, 2018.